Web Content ViewerActions
After the investigation, the investigator recommends, and the Board directs a mail ballot election.
- The mail-ballot kits are mailed to the eligible voters.
- The ballots must be received in SERB’s office within the 14-day polling period.
- The ballots are counted on an agreed upon date.
- There is a 10-day post-election objection period.
- The Board issues the Directive certifying the elections results.
- If an employee organization (union) prevails in the election, the Board will also certify that employee organization (union) as the exclusive representative.