Web Content ViewerActions
According to Ohio Revised Code Section 4117.01(B), a "Public Employer" means any of the following:
- The State or any political subdivision of the State located entirely within the State.
- Any municipal corporation with a population of at least five thousand according to the most recent federal decennial census.
- Townships with a population of at least five thousand in the unincorporated area of the township according to the most recent federal decennial census.
- School districts.
- The governing authority of a community school established under Ohio Revised Code Chapter 3314.
- State institutions of higher learning.
- Public or special districts.
- State agencies, authorities, commissions, or boards.
- Other branch of public employment.