Web Content ViewerActions
The Representation Process:
- A petition is filed.
- The Investigator will issue letters to the parties explaining the process and requesting information.
- The public employer must post the petition in a conspicuous place and certify with SERB that the petition was posted.
- After receipt of the requested information, the Investigator will review the information submitted.
- A teleconference with the parties will be held to discuss all issues regarding the petition.
- The Investigator will make the appropriate recommendation to the Board.
- The Board conducts an independent review of the information.
- The Board will either accept the Investigator’s recommendation or make an alternative recommendation.