We plan to rescheduled this training at a later date. If you registered for this training we will be in contact with you via email.
This training is for experienced individuals in the public sector, collective bargaining process. Over the course of this one-day seminar, you will hear from professionals in the field who speak from the perspective of daily experience.
The SERB Negotiations training represents the fastest and most efficient way to enhance your understanding of the bargaining process and provide you with several negotiating tools to utilize during the bargaining process.
Space is very limited. The conference room is big enough to accommodate 70 people. Space is filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Parking is free.
09:00 Introductory Remarks
- Creating the atmosphere for Solutions and Comments on Current Issues
09:30 Comments on Practical Negotiations
- Preparation for Negotiations - What is Involved, Information to Examine, Team Creation, Assignments
- Negotiation Objectives and Strategy - Threesome -Team, Entity, Public
- How to Influence Each to Reach Settlement, Strategy Tools
10:45 Comments on Practical Negotiations - Continued
- Getting People to Talk and Listen
- Keys to Successful Negotiations
- How to establish Trust and Restore It
12:30 Impact of Strike Aftermath
01:00 Negotiation Practice on Specific Issues
- Wages, Health Insurance, and Other Current Issues
02:45 Participant Questions
03:15 Concluding Remarks