Web Content Viewer
Research and Training

A CDSS is a summary of the provisions found within the collective bargaining agreement.

The employer is responsible for filing the signed contract and contract data summary sheets with SERB. But, we can accept the filing from the employee organization if both parties have signed the agreement. 

Yes, any changes to the contract need to be filed with the Research and Training section. This includes signed addendums, extensions, and Memoranda of Understanding (MOU). Email to RESEARCH@serb.ohio.gov

Yes, SERB accepts credit card payments.

We couldn't answer your question?

Let us help you find the answer you are looking for. Fill in our contact form.
Can't find the answer you are looking for?
Let us help you. Fill in our contact form.

Other Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you are looking for easier and quicker with these FAQs: