No, Board decisions and directives may be requested by calling SERB at 614-644-8573 or by submitting a public records request.
You can find instructions for filing documents on the Clerk's Office information page.
To get a case number, call the Clerk’s Office at 614-644-8573.
No, the issuance of a W-2 does not fall under SERB’s authority. You should contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) at 1-800-829-1040.
If you have a hearing scheduled before SERB, you can request the issuance of subpoenas under O.A.C. 4117-01-09.
Subpoena requests are to be sent to the appropriate email box, based on case type:
The request shall include:
- Case number.
- Assigned Administrative Law Judge, Hearing Officer or Full Board.
- Names of parties.
- Date and time of hearing/inquiry.
- Name, phone number, and email address of person requesting subpoenas.
- Name, address, and phone number of witness(es) being subpoenaed.
- If applicable, list of documents the witness is required to bring.
Yes, call the Clerk’s Office at 614-644-8573.
SERB’s office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday, except for State observed holidays.
We couldn't answer your question?
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Find what you are looking for easier and quicker with these FAQs: